How to tether your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for FreeHave a Galaxy Note 3? Would like to tether it? Sure you do. Tethering can come in really handy when you least expect to need it, but can be a little costly. Some carriers charge $15/month or more for tethering, which is a bit pricey — especially if you just need to do it intermittently. A new workaround for the Galaxy Note 3 lets you use the device for tethering, and looks as though it may be free!
|How to tether your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for Free|
Carriers are constantly finding new ways of draining our pockets by charging us for every single thing, even if it doesn't make sense. One of the biggest issue is how carriers charge their customers for WiFi hotspot even when their paying for the data!
Follow the guide below to get free WiFi tether for the Galaxy Note 3 :
How to tether your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for Free :
- Go into Settings => More Settings => Mobile Hotpot. Select Mobile Hotspot without turning it on!
- Tap on Configure and put in your password, SSID network, etc.
- 3. Download Hotspot Toggle Widget from the Play Store using the link below. download from here
- Go into your app drawer => Widgets => and add the widget to your homescreen.
- Tap on the widget to turn it on hotspot.
- You will get a pop up "Error". Press the home button and now you get free WiFi tethering on your Galaxy Note 3 .
This method has been confirmed by many users and state that they have not been charged nor denied hotspot from their carriers.